Fortera Delivers Wins For The Beverage Industry
A Sonoma coast producer of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, with an annual production of 7,500 cases, was looking to simplify their procurement process and save on their bottle purchases.
With increasing pressures on cost, Fortera helped our member winery forge a closer relationship with their premium glass supplier, Owens-Illinois, while saving more than $30,000 on their bottle order.
- Time consuming process to research competitive prices for bottles
- Difficult to find and identify new suppliers to meet specific procurement needs
- Member winery wanted to reduce costs & improve its purchasing process
- Source various bottles in different colors
- Acquire a supplier with the best in-class quality and customer service
- Fortera’s procurement agents worked directly with the winery to find the best bottle at the best price
- Using the Fortera platform, the member was able to compare and contrast prices, lead times, colors & product specifications
- The winery streamlined their artwork approval process for their labels and corks to meet their continuously changing needs.
Time and money was saved by using Fortera’s technology to streamline our member’s supply chain, saving them 28.7% on their purchase